World Toilet Day 2012 was November 19. Read Marianna Tubman’s article to see why and how you can still take part by mindful sitting. Try her Gratitude Meditation, too.
Below are more of Green Sangha’s current and early campaigns and actions:
- Rethinking Plastics Campaign
- Protect Forests by Reducing Junk Mail
- Reduce Deforestation – In Your Bathroom!
- How to Save Water at Home (pdf document)
- Saving Electricity at Home
- Purchase a Low-Emission Vehicle
- Simplifying Gift Giving
- Is our Food Safe: Genetically Engineered Foods (pdf document)
- Sustainable Oceans Campaign (pdf document). Please visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch Program to download the latest Seafood Watch Card used for this action.
- Take Action Against Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plastics (pdf document)
- Guide to Green Home Repair (pdf document)
- Recycled Paper Action (Word document)